Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Bob. Billy's BBall Game. Tristan's 1st BDay. February 8-9, 2013.

We're now 29 weeks pregnant!! Getting closer and growing more and more with each passing day. This week, we added a special new member to our family. Mr Bob Revolution, who we found on craigslist for a steal of a deal! This is one purchase I am SO ready to use, despite the fact that baby Tuck is still growing inside me. We went to my mom's farm for the weekend, which was already packed full of activities, but I was insistant that we bring Bob, so I could walk the hills in the country with him. Todd told me the only way we could take him is if I agreed to put a 20lb kettlebell in the stroller while I walked/jogged.


Bring it ON!! You can't really see it, but that is the handle of the kettlebell sticking up from the seat. Of the two vehicles I passed during my 45min outdoor venture with Bob, I indeed received two very strange looks, as I am still obviously pregnant, and I am pushing a stoller without a child. HaHa! I didn't care one bit. And people, if you want a great running or walking workout.....find a stroller and add a 20lb weight, then put on a 20lb vest, and hit the trails. KILLER!! I loved every second of it though.

We had a delicious breakfast at mom's, including 100% dairy free, whole grain pancakes, topped with strawberries and 100% pure maple syrup, scrambled eggs, and turkey bacon. As usual, orange juice on the side (always for this momma to be)! Then we cleaned up, and went to Billy's Upward basketball game. We took lots of fun photos, and Benjamin decided he wanted to try making pictures with uncle Todd's ipod. He's actually quite gifted in photography for a 4-yr old.







These are Benjamin's photos:


Take 1


Take 2


Take 3


Love this guy. He did such a great job, and had such a great attitude despite the other team "scoring way more points" even when they don't keep the real score on the scoreboard =) Billy knows the score in his head. He's so much like his Aunt Janice it isn't even funny.

Next, we took a few maternity photos on the farm, then went to Andy and Collin's house for Tristan's first birthday party. I cannot believe our youngest nephew is already 1!! What's really crazy, is that means we are only a couple to a few months away from having our own little guy, who will turn 1 also before we even know it! 


Tristan is without a doubt, the happiest, smiliest baby I have ever known in my entire life. I've taken care of LOTS of babies and children in my almost 8 years at Children's Hospital, but none of them even come close to showing the constant happiness that Tristan shows every single day. You literally can't be in a bad mood, or frustrated, or upset about anything when you're around him.


Such a cutie. He had the most adorable little birthday party at "Mr McGregor's Garden," with Peter Rabbit, and everything. He had an all natural carrot cake too! Perfect and so fitting for the theme.


I just love his sweet sweet little face, and that red hair!


So thankful for all of our nephews, their health, their beautiful spirits and smiley faces, their parents, and most of all that we are privileged enough to be their aunt and uncle. I can't wait to see them with Tucker, and Tucker with them. Cousin fun has to be the best.... right behind sibling fun, which I believe we're a ways away from at this point =)

No comments:

Post a Comment