Thursday, February 21, 2013

Some Things You Can't Resist. November 26, 2012.

With thanksgiving behind us, time to focus on Christmas shopping, and buying gifts for our family. I went to Toys R Us to buy all 4 of our nephews Christmas presents. This was the first time I set foot in a store since we learned we're having a boy....it was only 2 days later, but still. 


I kid you not when I say that I spent at least 45-60 minutes just looking at baby boy clothes, shoes, bibs, blankets, etc, etc, etc. I called Todd to see if he would be okay with me buying "a few things" for our little man on the way. Todd knows me all to well. He knew that when I said "a few things" that I really meant a buggy full. I looked down in my shopping cart....and he was right. I had at least 5-6 pairs of shoes, 3-4 onesies, a blanket, a set of bibs, a set of socks, sippy cups....ALL that were on sale, and on and on I could go. Mind you, none of this was for our nephews. Nope! All for our own little guy.


This was the lucky pair that made it into our home.


They're so teeny! I just loved them, and of all of the items I had in my shopping cart to choose from, I couldn't resist these.

No comments:

Post a Comment