Sunday, January 20, 2013

Mountain Biking. July 2012.

 Todd and I took my mom off-road/mountain biking, and she LOVED it!! First time for her, second or third time for me, and who knows what hundredth time for Todd. She was afraid she wouldn't be able to bike off-road, and that she would slow us down. Well, she proved herself to be quite wrong. She totally rocked mountain biking (hahaha...no pun intended, but that's a good one). Doesn't she look SO good! That smile is contagious, Mom!
I will continue bragging, and add that she has lost 43lbs in only 4months time, simply by working out, and eating real food. Go MOMMA!!!! SO PROUD OF YOU!! You truly are an inspiration to WAY more people than you will ever know =) We love you so much, and are ready to plan our next outdoor off-road adventure!

I will also brag on my husband....as I always do in EVERY blog post. He can do anything, and everything! He excels in ALL aspects of life: Spiritually, Mentally, Emotionally, and Physically. While he excels so greatly in off-road biking/mountain biking, etc, etc, etc, he is also patient and kind, and waits for his mother-in-law, and his wife to catch up to him on the trail. THAT is a GOOD man =) Love you Todd Mills. -your determined to be better wife, and already proving better momma Barr

No comments:

Post a Comment