Sunday, January 20, 2013

Double Dip Sprint Triathlon. August 25 2012.

Almost two weeks later, Todd competed in the 3rd annual Double Dip Sprint Triathlon, in Sevierville, TN. I would have competed myself, however the latest and greatest news kept me on the sidelines as the supportive wife, cheering on my husband, and more importantly, tracking his split times....that's what every great wife does for their husband you know =)

I would track this man's split time any day, any place, rain or shine!! I just can't tell you how proud I am of his accomplishments. Stay tuned for the next blog update of our life/health transformations.

For this "double dip" triathlon, Todd started the first leg in an indoor pool (300m)...

...then transitioned to the outdoor pool for another 300m swim.

 Next leg, 18.5mi bike ride through Wears Valley and Sevierville...

....back to the transition area...

...and off for the 3rd leg, which is a 5k (3.2mi) run.... (Lookin' good, babe!!)

....all the way to the finish line.

So proud of you!! It's been 3-4yrs since we last competed in a sprint triathlon. He finished 2nd in his age division!! Watch out....more of this to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment