Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Julianna Marie Mills. 5.4.16.

She's here!!! She's absolutely perfect in every way, FAR beyond what we could have ever imagined!!! 6lbs 8oz, 19in of amazing beauty.

Oh my heart is just bursting as I look through these pictures, re-live these moments, and realize all over again the wonderful miracle and gift of life we hold here in our arms. God is so good, and I am completely blown away by His amazing grace and love for us.

Thank you God for this precious baby girl, and my incredible husband who has been by my side through every single moment, all of the nausea, ALL of the food cravings, my spontaneous need for naps, every painful cramp, ALL the trips to and back home from triage, every workout, EVERY contraction, ALL of the walks, every OB appointment, and BOTH pushes to get her here. I could NOT have done this without you!! Thank you also, for making me laugh so hard when I was in full-blown labor...you are the only person on earth capable of doing just that.... I won't ever forget these moments with you. I love you more than I could ever say!!



These are her BellaBaby pictures from the hospital =)


















No comments:

Post a Comment