Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Christmas 2016

Christmas is by FAR one of our favorite seasons of the year...and I love every single thing about this picture!!!!!!...

..we bake aaaaaalllll kinds of holiday treats and goodies...

...we love wearing Christmas pajamas...

..we love the Frosty the Snowman "lollipops" (cakepops) at Starbucks...

...we love train rides with storytime, hot cocoa and popcorn, and family and friends...

...and we love extra snuggle time and book reading in front of the Christmas tree.

Daddy picked out some very special fabric to have Julianna's new but very loved chair reupholstered. It was my mom's chair when she was a baby girl, passed to me, and now Julianna...so so special!! You'll see it at the end =)

Julianna got some extra love and hugs and LOTS of kisses from her precious cousin Patsy.

We were blessed to spend an entire weekend with her in Bristol...

...and we even had the chance to catch up with one of my best friends from elementary through high school. We LOVED our time with you, Jenni!!

We also had the honor of grabbing breakfast and catching up with Steve...a very dear soul and wonderful friend to our family...someone we love to pieces and are so blessed to know. 

Time is the only thing in life we don't get back. Once it's gone, it's gone!! 

Oh how thankful we are for this time at home with family. And I'm telling ya, her big brother makes SURE she has plenty of toys and animals to keep her happy and occupied....and I can't even talk about that bow!!! It's huge!!! But I love it!!

My little man...so so grown. 

So thankful to have shared another wonderful Christmas with you, my soulmate. God continues to see us through to another day, and there isn't anyone else I would rather walk arm in arm and hand in hand with through this journey of life than you.



My Tribe. I love them so hard it hurts. How I wish my daddy could be here to see this. I would give anything to have just one more hug in his mighty and strong arms. I have no doubt that is one reason I am so easily moved when Todd puts his mighty and strong arms around me. We love and miss you Daddy more than I could ever ever say in words!! It brings tears to my eyes every time I think of you, but JOY knowing you are perfectly healed and no longer suffering. Until I see you again and get to jump into your arms, I soooo love you...and will make sure your little Tuck and sweet Julianna know who their Papaw was and follow in the legacy of love, patience, hard work and faithfulness you left.

I pray that he always knows how deep our love is for him. I remember like it was yesterday sitting him in is brand new little "Tucker" chair, 8 months old, cute as pie... and now, so grown, so strong-willed and hard-headed like his momma, but also so tender-hearted and sweet like his daddy. Merry Christmas, Tuck. You're the very first BEST gift we've ever received.

And sweet Julie girl. You're without a doubt the other BEST gift we've ever received. Seeing you completely come to life in the last two months has brought pure joy to our hearts. You fit perfectly in this little chair, and Daddy couldn't have picked a better fabric/pattern!!! You also fit perfectly in our arms and in our family. You and your big brother are so loved and we couldn't imagine life without you. Merry Christmas, sweet Julie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment