Monday, September 9, 2013

TFM: 4-Months. August 12, 2013.


Here we are again! August 12th, and yet another month has gone by! I always add lots of pictures, which I really hope you enjoy as much as I do =)

Tuck loves sitting up like a big boy now. He is obviously propped up, but the bumbo has done WONDERS in his ability to sit up kind of on his own...with a little assistance from the pillow of course. I can hardly get a picture of him completely still though. He loves flailing and swinging his arms around, much like he was doing in this picture.

He loves laying on his back, watching our own home-made mobile....the ceiling fan!! It's too cute!

He loves Patch. He's just now really learning that he can grab with his little hands, and wrap his arms around objects. It's precious. He smiles so big, and acts like he's so happy to be hugging his little friend.

We can literally spend hours laying on the bed, tickling and laughing, and giggling. There's no sweeter sound than a baby's laugh.

Tummy time is becoming more and more interesting! He's lifting his head higher....

...looking around to both sides, noticing who all is in the room watching him :)

I love getting really close to him, even though it makes his eyes cross. It's still so adorable to see his little inquisitive face and sweet little smile.

Guess what!! We have a little baby Audrey to play with now too!! She was born July 26th, and is just as cute as can be!

This is her mommy and daddy, Tiffany and Daniel Barton. They are two of the sweetest and funniest people ever, and our family is super blessed to be such great friends with them!! We couldn't be more excited for their new little addition! Isn't she so cute!!?

This little girl gave me the FEVER!! She is so sweet, and has the most precious face and little cheeks!! She truly melted my heart too....and made me want a baby sister for our little Tucker.

Brooke and I had a playdate for Tuck and Ella Jane at baby Audrey's house! What a perfect day!

We got to see and hold sweet Audrey, and watch these two cuties play together too!

It was so cute watching them look at each other, watching Ella Jane reach over for Tuck's ear, or his shirt!

She was really sweet with Tuck. Look....I think love may be in the air!!

Back on the bed for more bottom-time! That's what we call it....sitting on our bottoms, hahaha!

He still needs his pillow to help him sit up, but we are making strides FAST towards sitting up on our own!

I just love him!!!

More tummy time! Grabbing onto the covers....soon to be army-crawling, I'm just sure of it!

He loves his little thumbs! And secretly, I love his little cloth diaper rear end sticking up in the air!

And I love his little charlie-brown smiles! I could just eat him up!

Okay, nothing gets to me more, than when Tuck and his daddy play together, laugh together, share kisses, and show love from the deepest parts of their hearts to each other! Shedding the tears right now!!

We already miss our pool time with Aunt Holly!! As you know, Tuck LOVES swimming, and he LOVES his aunt Holly!

This was Todd's first sprint triathlon after becoming a daddy! August 3rd...the Springbrook Sprint Triathlon in Alcoa.
He did such a great job with his swim....
...bike....
....and run!!

Tuck was his number one fan, right alongside mommy and mamaw of course!

My little man...I just wonder what he's thinking sometimes.

We went to the new Chickfila grand opening in Fountain City! Boy, are we SOOOO excited to have Chickfila 3 minutes from our house!! We may never leave Fountain City!

He was even paid compliments by the store owner, for advertising so well, hahaha!

Bumbo time! I don't even fasten his straps. I can't ever get the center buckle out once he's sitting in it!

Baby legs make my heart happy! Baby Feet?? Even better!

He's again, becoming so observant. He loves looking at himself not just in the mirror, but also in mommy's phone!

Between week 11-12, Tuck started sleeping through the night.He usually goes to sleep around 9 or 930, and wakes up around 730 or 8. Well, this particular night, he wanted to stay up and play with mommy. So, that's exactly what we did, until 1130! I would truly do this every night if he wanted. I miss him when he"s sleeping! (never thought I'd say that during those first 2 months)!!

Sweet smiles and giggles!!

4 months old today...August 12th. So thankful he loves being held by his mommy.

Dinner with some of our best friends, Josh and Holly!


This little guy is teething...I just know it! I know everything goes in a baby's mouth for tasting...but in our house, everything goes in Tuck's mouth for chewing. Those sweet little gums are housing some teeth that are ready to start breaking through pretty soon!

Whatever it takes. Teething rings, rattles, fingers, hands....

...thumbs.

Sweet Holly. She is mommy's best friend, and Tuck's favorite non-aunt "aunt" by far! He smiles so big every time she holds him. He always spits up on her, which I have come to realize is just because he gets so excited =) Right Holly? She talks in super-high squealy baby-talk to him, and he LOVES it. I think he just loves her!

Look at those cheeks!

Someone is super happy to be out running tonight! I love how he holds onto little Sophie and his burp cloths =) and I love how he smiles with his eyes.

Tuck and mommy both had a 10-day viral illness, with runny noses, congestion, cough, fever, poor intake, fatigue. Meaning lots and LOTS of snuggle time...

....and LOTS of time in our pajamas. Daddy even bought mommy flowers to help her feel better! I have the most thoughtful husband in the world!

I love when he falls asleep under his little play gym. This time, he was holding onto that little fish, and he fell fast asleep. That thumb! It gets him every single time!!

This was at Tuck's 4-month well-baby visit (although he's actually already 4&1/2 months here). Daddy got to come too! Tuck had been sick for 9 days at this point, but he was still well enough to get his scheduled immunizations. I don't know what it was, but he seemed to get better from that point on! No more fever, no more runny nose. Only a subtle cough that lasted maybe another week. He's so tough already! I think it's the extra weight he's slowly starting to put on! He weighed 14lbs today...August 23rd.

August 24th....next sprint triathlon for daddy! This was the double dip sprint tri in pigeon forge! He took 4th place!! Way to go!!! Proud mommy and baby!!

August 26th...first bites of rice cereal! Oh, and he LOVED LOVED LOVED it! I could not believe how easily my little baby ate from a baby spoon!

This boy knows what's good!! How cuuuuute!

August 28th...Daniel, Tiffany, and Audrey kept Tuck while mommy went to her hair appt. I received this picture while I was at the salon....they were so excited to keep him, and they did such a great job! Tuck loved his time at the Barton's house!

He and Audrey had a WILD stroller date...LOL!! These babies are just the best things in the world. They truly are little angels, sent to us from our sweet Lord, to bring joy and gladness and so much love into our hearts! AND...to give me the FEVER all over AGAIN!

August 29th...we tried out our jumparoo today! Mommy needed to pack for our Labor Day weekend trip, and this was a perfect way for us both to entertain each other, and get a few things accomplished in the meantime =) Month 4 continues at the cabin!! 

Tucker Frank Mills, you make Daddy and Mommy so very proud. You are growing up so fast, and reaching your milestones way ahead of schedule, which makes us so happy, and so excited for all that is to come in the next few moments, days, months, and years! We love you bunches!

1 comment: