Friday, September 20, 2013

Toe Quest

Tuck has been on a "mission" reaching for his toes for about a week now! In the nursery at church on Sunday, he just kept staring at little Amelia, who was grabbing and playing with her toes. When we went to pick up Tuck after service, this is exactly what he was doing in the little crib in the nursery....


...reaching for his toes, but finding his knees or his ankles, puckering his lips, and making sounds like he was driving his truck or race car around. 


So, this is what he has continued to do all week. It's the cutest thing ever! 


He loves it when mommy squeals because he's found his feet. Sometimes it startles him though too...cause I get really excited and squeal really loudly! 


I had to add just a couple of pictures of his royal cuteness. 


I love how he watches and follows me everywhere I go! 


Today, he found his toes!


They went straight in his mouth, then right back out!! He didn't really like the taste, or texture of his toes!! Haha!! I can't say I'm upset about that though. Tuck's Toe Quest: Mission Accomplished 9/20/13.

No comments:

Post a Comment