Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Week Three with Tuck. May 2013.

I am the most blessed mommy in the world. I get to wake up every couple of hours thru the night and spend all day long with this adorable little guy. I probably say it every week, but it's the truth...I can't get enough of him! 


We're still loving our cloth diapers, especially this one!!! It's a soaker, so we usually put a cover on top, but not today. I just think he's the cutest little guy in this print.


This is Linus, his new best friend. Linus goes everywhere Tuck goes, sleeps with Tuck, plays with Tuck, and makes Tuck smile lots and lots of times throughout the day.  


I just love these guys. 


Saturday, April 27th: It was raining this morning, but we went for a walk anyways. Tuck was snuggled up in his carseat, covered with daddy's raincoat, and he stayed nice and warm and dry. Yes, Linus came with us, of course!


We weren't the only ones venturing out in the rain. This family walks every day too, so the rain wasn't about to keep them inside either! Micah (our black lab) leads the way whereever we go. He HAS to be in front. It's hilarious. 


We had a super yummy lunch brought to us by Breck, Lynda, Baby Breck, and Laurie Kate Ellison. Thank you guys so much for the fun visit and delicious meal!


Laurie Kate was so cute, and I absolutely love the smile on baby Breck's face (Todd's holding him in the background). Too precious!


He wasn't so sure about the phone camera though...haha...still so adorable.


That night, we celebrated Todd's 30th bday with our families.


All the nephews had so much fun playing together.


While Tuck took it easy in everyone'e arms. He was perfect the entire night!


Love my birthday boy :)


Love my sweet baby boy :)


We had our reflux check-up appointment with Dr Ashley, and praise the Lord, our little man is still gaining weight! He weighed 7lbs! I was so proud, and so thankful he's gaining weight despite all of his reflux and spitups. So for now, we will continue zantac twice a day, and pray he outgrows this soon.


So content in his carseat, again....


...and again....


...and again.


We met with one of my very best friends, Kristen, at Starbucks. She and Tuck fell in love at first sight. It was so sweet. We had the best visit. I love and cherish Kristen and her friendship so very much . 


Me and my little guy. Love him so.


We walked around the golf course with daddy.


It was such a perfect, cool evening.


Tuck was so adorable! 


I just couldn't resist this photo opp. This was at our Bunco group. He's just hangin' out in Brooke's arms.


So comfy and relaxed. Thank you Brooke for holding him while we played!!


Todd's mom (Tuck's Mimi) came to watch Tuck while I packed us for an overnight trip out of state. They definitely shared some snuggles and cuddle time :) 

More pics from our weekend fun, and week four coming very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment