Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Billy's Birthday. May 2012.

There are so many blessings we receive in life, but one of the greatest blessings I've experienced is becoming an aunt, FOUR times, to FOUR boys. Todd and I tremendously love our four nephews, and there's just something so wonderful about getting to love love love on them, buying them fun, sugary birthday presents, playing intense and competitive (and I mean competitive) soccer all afternoon until you can't move, and laughing until you cry and fall on the ground, and then laughing even more.
  Billy is our first-ever nephew, and he is now 6 years old. Oh man, how time has flown by. I remember the day he was born, the first time I held him, the first time our new puppy Micah licked him right in the face, and so many more firsts, that only come with your first nephew. 
I love this little man more than words could say. He has an incredible passion for life, fierce determination in everything he does, a growing confidence in his God-given abilities, and the biggest and brownest eyes ever...kind of like his aunt janice =)
HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY BILLY!! WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment